lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

STARTING AGAIN....

I´m starting (again) this blog on this new year 2009. I love all about blogging, what I hate it´s not having the time and see my blog so lonely and empty, well i hope I can keep it going for more than one month.


To star telling about myself I can say I´m on my 30´s and I love writting and speaking in english, so I do...a lot. Aunque no soy muy buena en el Ingles me encanta y me parece una buena forma de practicarlo. Asi que aqui se toparan con Posts en Ingles o Español segun sea mi estado de animo y mis ganas de escribir.


I feel like I am living the best part of my life so I decided to keep this blog. I hope when I read it long time from now I will see how amazing creator I have been my all life. I want to keep memories of all the good times and I want to share it with all of you.


I read so many blogs and I can tell there are a lot of people having a great life. Being focused on what´s good about their lifes and sharing it on this blogs comunities and I wanted to be a part of this creative, inspired and grateful comunity.


So welcome to this my blog. My blog about this great experience that I love and wich I´m very grateful for.


...One more thing. About my english and spanish...don´t worry, you will get the idea.


1 comentario:

Melody's Voice dijo...

Thanks for the complement. If you look on my blog, down the side with the pictures, I have space titled "Sites to See" in there you will see a link named "Update Your Blog." I used that to update and change my blog. I just followed the instructions. The picture I have at the top I made on Photoshop. On the Page Elements page where you create new posts and such there is a box that says "Add a Gadget" click on it, and you will see an option to upload pictures. Choose the one you want from your files, and you can put pictures down the side of your blog.

I hope this helps.